The Hamilton County Republican Party
Co-Chairs Sarah Cameron and Zac Haines
Empower emerging Republican leaders 40 years old and underto catalyze and
advance productive change in the Cincinnati area–in all career fields.
Republican Leadership Council will empower political and business acheivers by providing them with:
- Assembly: An assembly from which they may engage in thoughtful discourse with elected officials, business leaders and opinion makers
- Development: Personal development opportunities on a range of topics from which they may broaden their knowledge base through networking and involvement
- Podium: A podium from which they may lead initiatives and ideas encouraging responsible and robust civic direction
The Leadership Council meets monthly to hear from speakers and engage in political discussion. Membership requirements are as follows:
- Registered voter in Ohio (with preference to those living and/or working in Hamilton County)
- Attend monthly lunch meetings
- Annual dues: $250
Below is a quick glimpse of a long list of speakers that the Hamilton County Republican Party Leadership Council has heard from over the past few years.
- Homer Bailey, Cincinnati Reds Pitcher
- John Barrett, Western and Southern
- Jack Cassidy, Cincinnati Bell
- Bob Castellini, Cincinnati Reds
- Hon. Steve Chabot, U.S. Congressman (OH-1)
- Chris Cicchinelli, Pure Romance CEO
- Billy Cyr, Sunny Delight President & CEO
- Hon. Joe Deters, Hamilton County Prosecutor
- W. Stuart Dornette, Taft Stettinius Hollister
- Crystal Faulkner, CFSCPA
- Charles Chip Gerhardt, Government Strategies Group
- Hon. Newt Gingrich, Former Speaker of the House
- Hon. Lindsey Graham, U.S. Congressman (WV)
- Gary Green, Strategic Franchising
- Hon. Greg Hartmann, Hamilton County Commissioner
- Hon. Jon Husted, Ohio Secretary of State
- Hon. Bill Keating, Sr., former U.S. Congressman
- John Lanni, Currito Burrito Co-Founder
- Mike LaRosa, LaRosas Pizza
- Hon. Judith Lanzinger, Ohio Supreme Court Justice
- Hon. Josh Mandel, Ohio Treasurer
- Hon. Beth Myers, Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas
- Hon. Maureen OConner, Ohio Supreme Court Justice
- Mark Policinski, OKI Executive Director
- Jeff Ruby, Restaurant Owner
- George Vincent, Dinsmore & Shohl Chairman
- Hon. Brad Wenstrup, U.S Congressman (OH-2)
- Mike Wilson, Founder of the Cincinnati Tea Party
- More Great Speakers to Come in 2015.
If you are interested in joining the Hamilton County Republican Party Leadership Council, please contact the Membership Director Sean Mangialardo email@example.com an application (or print one from the attachment at the bottom of this page). Complete and mail to: Hamilton County Republican Party, Attn: Cameron Sagester, 700 Walnut Street – Suite 309, Cincinnati, OH, 45202 or scan and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Leadership Council Scholarship
Each year, the Hamilton County Republican Party Leadership Council awards scholarships to high school seniors entering college or a future training program. The application for the 2015-16 scholarship can be found on our website, and the awards are open to all high school seniors residing in Hamilton County. Applications are due in paper or electronic format by December 31st, 2015. They can be emailed to Debbie Flammer at email@example.com or mailed to 700 Walnut Street, Suite 309, Cincinnati, OH 45202 (please mark them “Attn: Scholarship”).
Follow the Leadership Council on Facebook!
LC Renewal Membership Form